Successful grant writing requires a strong grant seeking strategy and clearly articulated program components.
We partner with you to:
- Identify potential granting opportunities from state, federal, and local funders
- Create a calendar of granting cycles and deadlines, to ensure timely submission
- Cultivate those funding sources as appropriate
- Research and write your grant proposals
- Create grant reports for funders
Grant Writing Leadership
Amber Erickson | Director
A strong grant seeking strategy is key to your organization’s success and sustainability. Our grant writers have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you reach your grant funding goals.
“Our partnership with Kennari Consulting has been enormously beneficial as we have worked to raise the required capital to launch new programs and grow our existing programming over the years. Kennari’s grants team has helped us identify promising grant funding opportunities and worked diligently alongside our team to craft compelling proposals for our programs. Through the years, we have secured private, corporate, and government grant awards from funders across the country, many of whom we maintain strong funding relationships with to this day. We look forward to continuing to further our mission in the years to come with Kennari by our side.”
Foundation Executive Director