Our Community Has Noticed Our Work
We do more than help organizations. We build communities.
We know that our work makes a difference because our clients say it does. But we also know that those clients do not work in a vacuum. They are part of a larger community. When the community recognizes that the work has value, we know we are truly having an impact well beyond day-to-day tasks or individual client successes.
Kennari Consulting has received numerous honors from the West Michigan Community, acknowledging our role in making this a better, more equitable, thriving place to live and work. We are honored to be an integral part of this community fabric.
- Mentor Organization of the Year 2021 (Grand Rapids Young Professionals)
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Awardee 2019 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
- Brilliance Awards Brilliant Entrepreneur 2019 – Sandi Frost Steensma (West Michigan Woman)
- Dorothy A. Johnson Excellence & Achievement Award Winner 2017 – Mary Sumners (YNPN GR)
- Top Women-Owned Business Finalist in 2013, 2015, and 2017 (Grand Rapids Business Journal)
- EPIC Award Winner, Woman-Owned Business of the Year 2016 (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Tribute Award Winner, Business, Management, Industry and Labor 2015 – Sandi Frost Steensma (YWCA)
- EPIC Award Finalist, Small Business of the Year 2015 (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Finalist 2015 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
"What I love about Kennari Consulting is that their team meets you where you are in your fundraising journey. Your consultants take the time to get to know your organization and design a plan of work that is realistic, while at the same time they push you to achieve your development goals. With the support of Kennari Fundraising, the Community Food Club has been able to develop a clear development strategy with impactful results, all while remaining true to our mission and culture."
Community Food Club