Our community has noticed our work.
We do more than help organizations. We build communities.
We know that our work makes a difference because our clients say it does. But we also know that those clients do not work in a vacuum. They are part of a larger community. When the community recognizes that the work has value, we know we are truly having an impact well beyond day-to-day tasks or individual client successes.
Kennari Consulting has received numerous honors from the West Michigan Community, acknowledging our role in making this a better, more equitable, thriving place to live and work. We are honored to be an integral part of this community fabric.
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Awardee 2019 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
- Brilliance Awards Brilliant Entrepreneur 2019 – Sandi Frost Steensma (West Michigan Woman)
- Dorothy A. Johnson Excellence & Achievement Award Winner 2017 – Mary Sumners (YNPN GR)
- Top Women-Owned Business Finalist in 2013, 2015, and 2017 (Grand Rapids Business Journal)
- EPIC Award Winner, Woman-Owned Business of the Year 2016 (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Tribute Award Winner, Business, Management, Industry and Labor 2015 – Sandi Frost Steensma (YWCA)
- EPIC Award Finalist, Small Business of the Year 2015 (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Finalist 2015 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
"Kennari Consulting is the key to sanity! In our first venture into event planning and getting started as a Foundation, they were critical to our ongoing success. Their staff is responsive, accessible and professional."
Michigan Sports Academies Foundation