Our community has noticed our work.
We do more than help organizations. We build communities.
We know that our work makes a difference because our clients say it does. But we also know that those clients do not work in a vacuum. They are part of a larger community. When the community recognizes that the work has value, we know we are truly having an impact well beyond day-to-day tasks or individual client successes.
Kennari Consulting has received numerous honors from the West Michigan Community, acknowledging our role in making this a better, more equitable, thriving place to live and work. We are honored to be an integral part of this community fabric.
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Awardee 2019 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
- Brilliance Awards Brilliant Entrepreneur 2019 – Sandi Frost Steensma (West Michigan Woman)
- Dorothy A. Johnson Excellence & Achievement Award Winner 2017 – Mary Sumners (YNPN GR)
- EPIC Award Winner 2016 – Woman-Owned Business of the Year (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Tribute Award Winner 2015 – Business, Management, Industry and Labor – Sandi Frost Steensma (YWCA)
- EPIC Award Finalist 2015 – Small Business of the Year (Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce)
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Finalist 2015 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
- Top Women-Owned Business Finalist in 2013, 2015, and 2017 (Grand Rapids Business Journal)
"Kennari Consulting has been an invaluable partner in helping us navigate through leadership and staff changes, and has provided a strong framework to lead us toward sustainability. The staff provides a wide array of experience, skills, and expertise, but it is their passion and dedication that makes them so much fun to work with."
Executive Director, Girls Choral Academy