Our community has noticed our work.
We do more than help organizations. We build communities.
We know that our work makes a difference because our clients say it does. But we also know that those clients do not work in a vacuum. They are part of a larger community. When the community recognizes that the work has value, we know we are truly having an impact well beyond day-to-day tasks or individual client successes.
Kennari Consulting has received numerous honors from the West Michigan Community, acknowledging our role in making this a better, more equitable, thriving place to live and work. We are honored to be an integral part of this community fabric.
- EPIC Award Winner 2016 – Woman-Owned Business of the Year (GR Chamber)
- Tribute Award Winner 2015 – Business, Management, Industry and Labor (YWCA)
- EPIC Award Finalist 2015 – Small Business of the Year (GR Chamber)
- “50 Businesses to Watch In Michigan” Finalist 2015 (Michigan Celebrates Small Business)
- One of Grand Rapids Business Journal’s Top Women-Owned Businesses in 2013 and 2015
"Kennari Consulting has been an invaluable partner in helping us navigate through leadership and staff changes, and has provided a strong framework to lead us toward sustainability. The staff provides a wide array of experience, skills, and expertise, but it is their passion and dedication that makes them so much fun to work with."
Executive Director, Girls Choral Academy