Our strategic planning process focuses on defining success and developing a vision for your organization.
We can help you:
- Understand the different types of planned gifts and the donor benefits of each one
- Assess your current planned giving program, if you have one, and identify what’s working and what needs to be developed
- Build the infrastructure needed to solicit and accept planned gifts of different types
- Create relationships with the people who can influence giving plans (such as financial and tax advisors)
- Build a pipeline of planned giving donors, and cultivate them
- Incorporate planned giving messages into your ongoing philanthropy
An estimated $41 trillion is moving between generations by 2052. It’s important for you to create and promote opportunities for donors to leave a legacy with your organization. We can show you how to do it.
Learn more about our Planned Giving services
Planned Giving Leadership
Steve Ozinga | VP of Strategic Planning and Planned Giving
“Kennari Consulting assisted the Grand Rapids Symphony with reaching ambitious and aggressive donated revenue goals. Kennari’s formula of versatile services, targeted solutions, and local relationships helped increase our annual operating revenue, endowed funds and build a planned giving program.”
Diane F. Lobbestael
Vice President for Development
Grand Rapids Symphony